Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Gifts and Gift Ideas

Since it's getting close to the big day, I thought I'd share with you a few of the presents I've bought this year for my family. Maybe it will give anyone out there some ideas for last minute gifts, or for gifts next year!

One of the gifts I'm the most proud of is the ornament I had designed by an Etsy shop owner for my niece's 1st Christmas. Since my niece is only 6 months old, she can't appreciate anything I buy yet, so I thought of getting something for her to put on the tree later on and have her mom tell her she got it on her first Christmas. The ornament came out beautifully, as you can see above! If you are interested in having one made here's the shop. 

Her brother, however, is getting a full fledged toy this Christmas. Every time we go to Kohl's he plays with the DJ station in the toy department. He LOVES music- which I think is great. He talks into the microphone like he has an audience and announces songs. It's so cute. My sister saw the toy on sale and voila! 



For my mom, my sister and I chipped in together and bought her some really nice boating shoes. She's on her feet a lot a work and when she's babysitting, so we picked these out for her. It's not as exciting as a DJ station, but I know she'll use them a lot.


If you read my blog a lot, then you'll remember my sister-in-law is a psychic medium. (Which is the coolest thing ever) I had one of my student's moms make a set of jewelry for her. I wanted something mystical looking and here's what she came up with. I always try to buy from local artisans and local shops if I can. I think she did a marvelous job.


 For my brother, I found THE BEST gift ever. He loves Magic Cards, and I found this 2013 Magic Card Gift box- special edition. He took the time to teach me how to play, and so I wanted to reward him with something special this year. I hope he likes it! (If not, I also bought him some memory foam slippers.)

These are some of my top picks this year. The rest of them are already wrapped, so I'm afraid I can't show you pictures! Tell me, what gifts are you proud of this year?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The information you have to say this is very helpful at all, a lot of new things that I just know after reading your article. ( Obat Herbal Hematuria )
thank you very much been willing to share this information with us. Obat Hemofilia Herbal

Christian said...

Hopefully, sustenance will be easy and simplified in all matters :-) |
OBAT LUKA BAKAR ALAMI |
cara mengobati gula basah |
cara mengobati kista bartholin