Friday, November 29, 2013

Which Star Trek Character Are You? Want to know my results?

Your results:
You are Uhura
Uhura
65%
Deanna Troi
55%
Chekov
50%
Jean-Luc Picard
50%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
40%
Will Riker
40%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
20%
Beverly Crusher
20%
Mr. Scott
15%
Geordi LaForge
15%
Spock
14%
Data
12%
Mr. Sulu
10%
Worf
10%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
0%
You are a good communicator with a
pleasant soft-spoken voice.
Also a talented singer.
Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Test

Yeah, so I should be writing, but I took this really neat quiz instead. I just turned in major edits for my Pan and Syrinx story to my editor at Entangled Publishing, and I wrote 1k on top of that, so I decided I needed something fun to do. What surprised me is that I'm 12% Data- which I didn't think I was like Data at all. Nice to have a little Data in me! As for 40% Will Riker, I have no idea how that got in there.

So you take the quiz and tell me, which Star trek character are you?

4 comments:

Deniz Bevan said...

That was fun! I'm mostly Dr Crusher with a bit of Troi and Chekov and Picard (and others in descending order...)

Cherie Reich said...

Congrats on getting that edit done! And it's fun to do quizzes like this from time to time. I came out 80% for Jean-Luc Picard. I'm 65% Data and Uhura.

Nicole said...

Ha, that's so fun! I'll have to check it out.

TXAggie said...

Not much of a Star Trek fan, but love the test!