Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today we have a beautiful sunny Thanksgiving after that rain storm passed yesterday. I'm thankful for that and so many other things. I'm also remembering my grandparents this Thanksgiving, especially my grandmother, Rita Toporowski, who lived with my family after my grandfather passed away and shared Thanksgiving with us for many years. She used to do the annual toast, and we remember her every year when we hold our glasses up.

2013 What I'm thankful for:

My family. I have such a great family. I'm one of four siblings, and we all get along, go to each other's parties and hang out as friends. I have a beautiful nephew (3 years old) and niece (6 months.) Both my parents are well, and although we'll not all be able to make it to the table this year, I'm thankful everyone is happy and healthy.

My career successes. This has been a great year both for flute and writing- see my previous post- and I'm thankful for all of the progress I've made.
 
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? 


No comments: