Sunday, March 24, 2013

Blog Swap Anyone?

Here's a picture of the notebook I use to keep track of who is visiting on my blog! As you can see, I don't have much planned for April. I've been working on my own promotion so much, I've neglected to answer the numerous book tour requests I get.

So, I was wondering if anyone would like to do a blog swap with me? I'll visit your blog, and you visit mine. We can do an interview and a giveaway. That way we can get to know each other, and promote our books at the same time. It really won't take up too much of your time. Perhaps 15 minutes to fill out the interview questions and a few minutes to check on comments the day the blog goes up.

I have 448 followers. I'll tweet about it to my 5,357 followers, and I get 4,000-5,000 page views per month. I'm not famous, but I'll do what I can. LOL

Let me know in the comments section of this post along with your email and I'll set something up. Don't be shy!



2 comments:

Amber Belldene said...

Aubrey, I'd love to swap. I'm amber.belldene @ gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Wash your curly hair at the very least two days in a week.
My hair doesn't always look good when I'm going to attend openings and red carpet events.
The product should be one that is made for your type of
hair, whether it be dry, oily, curly or straight.



My blog post - hair products