Happy Monday Everyone!
I'm so excited to be a part of Emma Short's blog hop: Love is in the Air. Make sure you visit each stop on the hop, because everyone is giving away goodies. I'm giving away a copy of Playing the Maestro, my new contemporary romance novel by Entangled Publishing. To enter, just leave a comment on this post along with your email.
Now, for my Love is in the air post:
Love Stories that Have Stayed with Me Long After I've Experienced Them
(Warning: they're not all happy, either)
1. Untamed Heart- a 1990's movie about a typical boy meets girl story with a tragic ending. Don't watch this one without tissues.
2. Jane Eyre- Charlotte Bronte's masterpiece about an orphan who becomes a teacher, who falls in love with her boss only to find out he has some dark secrets.
3. Pride and Prejudice- Jane Austen's Masterpiece about a family of all daughters trying to find husbands before they loose their estate to their cousin.
4. Edward Scissorhands- 1990 movie with Johnny Depp about a misfit who's creator died before giving him his hands and making him complete. You wouldn't necessarily think of this as a love story, but it is.
5. Never Let Me Go- A novel by Kazuo Ishiguro where the characters don't realize who they really love until it's too late.
What are some love stories that have affected you or pulled at your heartstrings?
Leave a comment to win Playing the Maestro!!!
And don't forget to visit the other blogs in this hop March 25th-31st