Friday, June 6, 2014

Writing Update: Promo Writing and Deadline Looming

So I've had a few sparse months. I've been focusing on promoting An American Girl in Italy. Most of my writing has been promotional blog posts. I'm going to be featured on BTS Magazine's blog on June 10th! My post is titled, "Those Stinking Characters." I wrote about peeling the layers of onion away to see the character underneath. The post came out really well. I'll also be visiting a few fellow author's blogs in the month coming up!

Right now I'm focusing on Waking Jenny, the sequel to Sleeping Jenny- which is coming out from Spencer Hill Press this fall. Although it was slow going at first, the story has really taken off and I'm happy with where it's going. Now, all I have to do is finish it! Hehe. I'd like to finish it by the end of the month because I have another book I'm writing for Lyrical/Kensington due September 1st.

There are a couple of great things happening these next few months:

1. Paradise 21 is going to be featured in a Book Bub ad courtesy of Entangled Publishing on June 21st! The price will be reduced for a limited time to .99. I'd love to see it fly up the rankings, so I'll be advertising it on EbookSoda and a few other sites, and blogging here about it. If you'd like to be part of this promo, let me know in the comments and I'll send you a guest post!

2. Minstrel's Serenade releases on July 21st! I can't wait to share my own Game of Thrones fantasy for those out there looking for a sweeter story with more hope. Please let me know if you'd like to be a part of this release tour, and I'll get you set up with the post information! You can preorder it here.

3. An American Girl in Italy will be touring with CBB Promotions in a review tour scheduled for August 18th-22nd. I can't wait to get more reviews for this book!


3 comments:

Tonja Drecker said...

Wow! You're definitely busy, busy, busy. Here's wishing you all the best on all fronts!

Cherie Reich said...

Good luck with your writing! And you'll have to let us know how the Book Bub ad goes.

Omelette Recipes said...

Helloo nice blog