Friday, May 23, 2014

Just Entered for a Chance to be in Star Wars VII

I want everyone to know about this really cool chance to be in Star Wars Episode VII and to donate to UNICEF for a good cause! It only costs $10 for one entry ($40 for four). I entered once. I figure, I'll leave the rest to chance.

I'm very excited about this new movie, and even more so after Abrams released footage of one of the creatures. This creature is not CGI. It's an actual Muppet with several moving parts. Watching the footage brings back fond memories of The Dark Crystal and Labyrinth. I think Abrams is telling us something here: he's saying less CGI and more realistic scenes- which is going to bring star Wars back to its roots. (Remember the real Yoda? Not the CGI one in the new movies?)

That's me with Yoda:
Anyway, click here for a chance to enter for yourself.

Good Luck to everyone and May the Force Be With You!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've heard of this! Cool idea and a cool way to raise money for charity.