Sunday, November 11, 2012

Character Interview with Eri from Haven 6



Eri, thank you for joining me!

Thank you for having me. I’ve had so much happen in the last few months, it will be good to talk about it. Our colony has had so much change, and a lot of it is because of me. 

Let’s start with the beginning of your tale.  Describe a day in your life on the Heritage.

I worked in the most boring job ever on the Heritage, my colony ship.  I was a linguist, so I studied all of Old Earth’s dead languages. Why the commander had me do this? I have no clue. Maybe just to keep me busy, because they didn’t know what else to do with a product of an illegal pairing. Anyway, I’m over it. My linguist skills actually came in handy on Haven 6, because I was able to decipher the meaning behind the mysterious golden liquid that people have been disappearing into ever since the space pirates landed on the planet. 

Why was it so important for you to report back to the commander?

When she assigned me to the exploratory team, I finally felt like I could prove to her I was worth something, even if I was illegally conceived. I wanted to make my family proud and do my job. Little did I know my mission would get in the way of the one person I’d come to love. 

What were your initial thought/fears when you landed on Haven 6?

The “aliens” scared me the most. Who were they? Were they peaceful? Could I really use my skills to talk with them? As you read in Haven 6, the exploratory mission did not go as planned. I’m lucky to still be alive. 

In one sentence, what were your first impressions of Striver?

Athletic, gorgeous, and determined. I can still picture him running to save my team. *sigh*

If you could exact your revenge on Weaver for what he did to you, what would it be?

Because of the way things went down, I have no ill will towards Weaver. He showed me his true self at the very end. I hope, wherever he is, that he finally finds happiness. 

Thanks again for joining me, Eri!  This has been a real treat!

Thank you for having me. Make sure you always have the courage to follow your dreams, however ridiculous they may seem and be true to yourself. 


Read about Eri's adventure in Haven 6! (4.5 stars from Romance Times) 

Buy on Amazon
Buy on Barnes and Noble


No comments: