Thursday, May 29, 2014

Release Day: An American Girl in Italy

I am so excited for my book birthday! This book has come from my special memories of  my summer orchestra tour of Italy back in high school. It's the long awaited sequel to Playing the Maestro and the first book that got me into THE BIG SIX!

I'd love to spike in the rankings today, so please consider buying it to support me and see where this adventure in Italy leads...


An Italian paradise is the last thing she wants... but the one thing she needs!

Surely any girl would kill for the chance to tour Italy's most famous cities for the summer? To experience the warmth of the Tuscan sun, the culinary delights of the pizzerias and caffés and to stroll along the cobbled streets of the City of Love itself...

Any girl apart from ambitious oboist Carly Davis that is! For her, the Easthampton Civic Symphony's latest European tour is one massive inconvenience. She can't even put her smartphone down long enough to snap a picture of the Coliseum.

Only, there's one Italian attraction that Carly hadn't quite expected to be a part of the tourist route...

Tour guide Michelangelo is as dark and delicious as Carly's morning espresso. And when she needs a few lessons in the language of love to land her an important gig, he's a more than capable tutor.


But with her promising career back in Boston, can Carly really afford to lose her heart in Italy?


Early Reviews Are In:

"I read this book in 1 sitting, which should signify how much it captured my attention." Angela Campbell, author of Something Wicked

"With great writing and an intriguing set of characters, and vivid descriptions of the settings, Aubrie Dionne has written an entertaining contemporary romance, ideal for the summer holidays, and a recommended read to anyone who wants to escape ordinary life for a while, and picture themselves strolling through Italy." --Majanka, I Heart Reading Blog

"What stands out was the setting and details the author weaved in, making me feel like I was right there, enjoying the experience. Hello? Hot Italian guy? Vineyard owner? Sign me up! Dionne writes with an elegance not often found nowadays and focuses on the sweet versus the heat. This book was a nice change of pace and recommended." --Kelly Moran, Moran Reviews


3 comments:

Cherie Reich said...

Congrats, Aubrie! I'm looking forward to reading this one soon. :)

joye said...

I am always looking for new authors to read. your book sounds really good.
Congratulations on it.
JWIsley(at)aol(dot)com

Christine Rains said...

Congratulations, Aubrie! It's a fantastic book.