Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Love on Loch Ness is a"Top Pick" by Night Owl Reviews!

I'm so excited to report Love on Loch Ness received a "Top Pick" rating on Night Owl Reviews

Here is some of what the reviewer said..."I really enjoyed this story because of not only the Loch Ness Monster premise, but also the setting took place in Scotland – a place I dream about visiting one day. I found the story fun to read and the pacing kept me eagerly turning the pages for more. I loved the tension between Gail and Flynn because both were on missions to prove each other wrong, but while they were doing so, an attraction sparked between them. As I turned the pages, I was anxiously waiting to find out if Nessie was a real creature or not. If you love reading stories set in Scotland and/or you love reading about popular legends, than look no further. I highly recommend this story and I look forward to reading more from this talented author in the near future."

And so I get to put this really neat badge on my blog and on my website:

 It's these little things that inspire me to keep writing through all of the rejections, waiting and bad reviews. Thank you to the reviewer and to Night Owl Reviews!

1 comment:

Cherie Reich said...

Congrats! And it deserves the "Top Pick" rating. Love on Loch Ness is one of my favorite stories of yours.