Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Interview with Author Jennifer Synder




Now that I'm feeling better from that nasty flu, (and am probably not contagious anymore!) I'm here to welcome author Jennifer Synder to my blog! She has a new short story out, and she's answered some of my questions for us today!

1) Where did you get the idea for "Choice"?

While writing Touch (A Hereafter Novella) I just had to know what happened to Jet during a life-altering moment I briefly mention.

2) I love your cover! What does it represent in your story?

Thank you! The river on the cover actually represents a main place in the short story.

3) Tell us about the first book, Hereafter.

Hereafter will be a full length novel released in the second half of 2012. It will be about a seventeen year old girl named Rowan Harper who is forced into a high ranking position on the Reapers Council and what happens after. Touch (which is available now) is Rowan’s story of how she came to be in this position. And Choice is Jet’s story of how he came to be Reaper number 142 of the east physical realm.

4) What's next for you in the world of writing?

I’ll be releasing another young adult paranormal romance, titled Marked, in the spring that will (as of now) be a duology.

5) Where can people find you on the web?

On my blog: http://jennifersnydersblog.blogspot.com I’m also on Twitter: @JennSnyder04

6) Where can they buy "Choice"?


Amazon


Smashwords


Here is the Blurb:

People often say everything happens for a reason. Seventeen-year-old Jet Donavan Mathews is about to find out that statement is not always true. Jet will learn that sometimes there are moments which were never meant to occur, moments where you are left with a choice.

Choice is a Hereafter (coming late 2012) short story of approx. 2,500 words.

Thanks again, Aubrie for having me on your blog!

No comments: