Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pictures from wedding at Wentworth By The Sea



Wentworth By the Sea is a beautiful place to get married. It's located on the island of New Castle, NH's oldest settlement, next to the Distinctive Destination of Portsmouth, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Over a century old, it's been restored with glamorous results.



They asked for flute and harp, a lovely combination! I play with my friend who I work at the music school with. She's my harp soul mate. :)



We played Andante in C by Mozart, Jesu Joy of Man's Desire, Pachelbel's Canon, and other classics.



The gazebo where we played made the music ring out. Although, it was infested with bees from the surrounding bushes. I had to duck a couple of times, and once a bee hovered over the end of my flute. I'm not sure what I would have done if it had gone up it!



Afterward, we ate at Latitudes, the bay side restaurant on the property. :)

4 comments:

Christine Rains said...

Oh, gorgeous photos!

C D Meetens said...

You visit such beautiful places!

Both the harp and flute are lovely instruments - I enjoy listening to them.

Sutton Fox said...

Just lovely!! Both the location and the music. :)

Nicole Zoltack said...

Beautiful photos!