Thank you to Bethany Mattingly who awarded me The Honest Scrap Award.
and thank you to Karen Amanda Hooper who awared me The Scribbler Award:
For The Honest Scrap Award I have to come up with ten things that you didn't know about me, so here they are:
1. I absolutly love Star Wars! My dogs are named Jedi and Leia, and my first dog ever was named Obie after you know who!
2. I have oddles of guppies. I bought about five of them from the pet store a few years ago, and they've had so many babies that now I have two tanks full of them!
3. I listen to classical music in the car, it helps me think up story ideas!
4. Like Bethany, I love to eat chocolate covered raisins. I think the fact that it's a raisin cancels out the fact that it's also chocolate!
5. I like to watch the Ellen Show in the mornings when I have time. She always makes me laugh.
6. I voted for Adam Lambert last year with two phones on either side of my head for American Idol.
7. Last summer I had my appendix removed! It was going to explode!! My stomach swelled up like I was pregnant and I hated it! Glad it's out now.
8. I read Christopher Pike books growing up. They were so bad but I loved them!
9. One night I dreamed that Mozart was listening to me play flute and he hated it! What a nightmare!
10. I'm the oldest of four: I have two younger brothers and a sister. My brother is getting married this New Year's Eve! (I'll post photos)
Now, I bequeath this award to:
Cherie Reich, Cherie's Writing Updates
Christine Rains, She's on Live Journal
The Cajun Book Lady
Angie Lofthouse, Notes for the Writing Chair